ABC's Of Me

I still do not have a proper "About Me" page (I must work on that!). So I thought it would be fun to do this quick little MeMe, I'm not sure how well it'll translate into getting to know me, but we'll give it a shot!

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: A full size.
C. Chore that you hate: Putting away laundry. No other chore bothers me than this. I'd rather clean toilets.
D. Dogs: We don't currently have any dogs, or pets at all for that matter. We gave our chihuahua away to a family member when we moved here.
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button as many times as I can get away with.
F. Favorite color: I could never pick just one. I really love all colors but am most drawn to white, black, gray, pink, and green. You know, to name a few.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver only, please.
H. Height: 5′7".
I. Instruments you play: I do not play any instruments.
J. Job title: Mom, Wife, Guest Room Attendant (which is a nicer way of saying housekeeper or maid in the hotel industry), and a medical student.
K. Kids: Phoenix & Solaris (twins), Kadence (my step-daughter)
L. Live: Ohio.
M. Mother’s name: Jennifer.
N. Nicknames: Manda.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When they boys were born, 3 nights I believe we stayed.
P. Pet peeves: Lying, eating loudly, and any negativity whatsoever.
Q. Quote from a movie: "There are plenty of ways to die but you have to find one to live" from The Blind One.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters.
T. Time: Early morning, and late night.
U. Ultimate Vacation: Savannah, Georgia. My fascination with this place will never end.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts, they are absolutely disgusting.
W. What makes you run late: Hitting the snooze button too many times.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Tooth X-rays and a more recent X-ray on my foot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Brownies and Cookies. I don't know how to cook, but my husband is an excellent cook so I leave that to him and I make the desserts and treats.
Z. Zoo animal: Koalas and Giraffes. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment