Some Goals for March

We are already on the 12th day of March but I've been thinking a lot lately, and although the month is already half over, I still have a few goals I'd like to work on and accomplish this month. If I really thought of it, I could think of a ton of things I'd like to accomplish this month. I am going to try to keep a nice, short list though as it'll be easier to work through, and less intimidating. April may bring it's own set of goals, and I'm sure it will.

Some things I'd like to accomplish this month:

Get our bedroom and closet organized • Truth be told, we are hardly ever in our bedroom unless it's to get clothes. Most of the time we don't even sleep in there because I have a problem sleeping without a TV on and we currently don't have a TV in there (we should soon though!). So, needless to say in the housekeeping department the bedroom gets little to no attention and there's an awful mess just scattered about our floor. Same for our closet. We have a nice, walk-in closet that I love, but at the moment it's a bit hard to love with the mess I've let it become. Once it gets nice & tidy, it'll be like a breath of fresh air. I am a bit of a neat freak and it's really been bothering me not having made the time to take care of this, so the simple act of knowing it's clean regardless of how much time I spend in there, will be refreshing.

Begin and maintain a fitness plan • This is something I've wanted and have planned to do for a long time now. I have a ton of ideas and suggestions and exercise routines pinned on Pinterest, and beyond hitting the "PIN!" button, I've done absolutely nothing with these guidelines, and I'm not really sure why. I'd really like to start a workout routine and start getting more fit and lean, and have even considered joining a gym in the near future. I'd like to start at home first though, and well...I'm really not sure what I'm waiting for! There's no time like the present.

Turn in all assignments on time and strive for the best possible grades I can • I try my hardest to be a good student, and education is something that is VERY important to me. With the constraints of work, family, errands, etc. etc. I can easily procrastinate and then when I get around to doing my assignments I don't always necessarily put my best foot forward because by that time I am feeling pretty rushed. So this is changing immediately. This last week doesn't count though, okay? I had some technical difficulties going on which lead to some late and rushed work. Phoenix got water on and killed our cable modem, so I went to Kyle's Gram's to finish my assignments and with my luck the website went down!

Even though this is a short list, I think it's still pretty ambitious (for me at least). I hope and plan to find the time I can to do these things and do them well without having to sacrifice anything else. I just need to get some better time management habits and I think from there hopefully everything will start to flow nicely, although I will always expect some speed bumps to appear.

I will be doing an update on this post around the first of April to see what my progress has been, plus putting it up here in the public to everyone helps me to be extra accountable! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment