Currently.

LOVING: Gretchen Rubin. I seriously cannot say enough about her Happiness Projects! I recommend everyone read the Happiness Project. I have more posts planned for the future on this subject in ways that I've found relative to me.
THINKING ABOUT: Painting my nails. I haven't painted them in ages and it's always a nice pick me up.
WORKING ON: Getting my midterms done and also all of the ideas floating around in my head for posts. I need to get out a notebook and pen and make a rough draft plan. Also, I've been working on my patience, which I literally just failed at while typing this sentence. This is going to be a difficult one. In addition, I'm trying to figure out how to edit photos to the right size and put them together for these posts and others. I'm not doing very well with that, which is why there are not photos with this post! ;)
ANTICIPATING: A nice, warm, bubble bath.
WATCHING: This week Kyle & I checked out a new show called The Americans. In the previews it looks really good, then after the first five minutes I wanted to turn it off, BUT, I am pleased that I have it a few more minutes of chance because I found that I do like the show and I think it'll be very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens on next week's episode.
READING: Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin.
WISHING: I had learned to drive last Winter so I'd be less ill prepared on driving in this weather.
BEST PURCHASE: Food! As dorky as it sounds, I LOVE grocery shopping and re-stocking our fridge and cupboard, even if it is only a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment